We will make an accurate diagnosis by listening to the voice of each person, and provide medical care and make proposals according to individual lifestyles. We aim to be primary doctors and reliable doctors for you.
Do You Have Any Trouble?
- Stiff neck or shoulders
- Arms are hard to rise
- I feel strange or pain in the shoulders when wearing/removing clothes
- My shoulders hurt when I hold on to a strap in a train
- It is hard to load and unload luggage
- It is painful to open and close a container
- It is hard to wring a towel
- It is hard to type the keyboard of a personal computer because of pain of hands and fingers
- My fingers stiffen when I get up
- I have numbness in my hands
- The joints of fingers are swollen
- I cannot to stoop
- I feel pain (in my waist and legs) during walking
- I feel strange or pain from the buttocks to the thighs
- I cannot do Seiza (a traditional way of sitting in Japan)
- Descending stairs and slopes are painful for me
- My knees are swollen
- My knees fall during walking
- My toes hurt
Features of Our Department of Orthopedics
We perform diagnosis and treatment of bones, cartilages, muscles, ligaments, and nerves consisting of the locomotor system and traumas. An experienced doctor having the experiences of research, surgery, and various cases for more than 20 years is waiting for you.
Department of Orthopedics have a wide range of patients from children to the elderly. The symptoms vary, and often require treatment.
If the locomotor system does not work well, not only you have troubles in your daily life, but also you feel stress. We will help you to send more comfortable daily life.
In addition, our Department of Orthopedics aims to response promptly after making an accurate diagnosis. In some cases, we may refer you to a Department of Surgery of secondary emergency medical institutions or university hospitals in Tokyo based on the results of diagnosis and situation.
- Stiff shoulders
- Pain Accompanying with Sports
- Knee Pain
- Postoperative Course
- Issue of Medical Certificate by Doctor Designated by Act on Welfare of Physically Disabled Persons
Introduction of Doctors
■For Internal Medicine, Medical Checkup
■For General Outpatients
Shonan Medical Memorial Hospital
No. 21-1, 2-chome, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, 130-0026, Japan
Main phone number : 0120-979-097 0120-979-375